Front End Software Developer
Company: Euronet Worldwide
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionInterested in innovating from the ground up in a
global, market-leading company? We are developing products to
support our existing clients while expanding into new sectors for
financial services transformation. As an integral part of an agile,
diverse, close-knit development team, you will create world-class
applications. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of
technologies and platforms, and to contribute to all phases of
development. We offer a highly collaborative, fast-paced
environment where you can leverage your expertise to help establish
new industry standards. Our ideal candidate has a passion for
knowledge, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects,
as well as an unrelenting drive to learn and teach others.This Job
Might Be For You If You
- Want to be responsible for the design, development, and support
of a mission-critical processing platform and other enterprise
- Can work independently on projects, as well as lead technical
teams on projects while collaborating with peers and other
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a
rapidly evolving and fast-paced payments industry.What You Will Be
- Designing, coding, and testing of enterprise application
solutions utilizing front-end technologies
- Modifying existing programs to resolve problems, add
functionality or support client-specific environments.Requirements
- Experience in software development and design.
- Understanding of REST web services.
- Comfort with source control like git.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel internationally on a limited basis.Added
Skills We Value
Angular or React
- Experience with Java web services.
- Banking or Payments industry knowledgeBenefitsQuite simply, the
work. Meaningful work that makes people's lives all over the world
a little easier. At Euronet, we offer financial payment convenience
to millions of individuals who may have never had access to such
advantages before-and we do so with honesty, transparency, and
integrity. As we have evolved, we have remained true to those core
beliefs, while using technology to create more and more
connections, which allow our customers and end consumers even more
flexibility and affordability.We also offer a generous benefits
package, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement,
casual dress, and a stable work environment. In other words, you
get all the benefits that come with working for a well-established
company and all the excitement of a startup with our new product
development.Euronet USA, LLC, headquartered in Little Rock,
Arkansas, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc.,
a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has a
market capitalization of over $8 billion USD.
Keywords: Euronet Worldwide, Little Rock , Front End Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!