Company: Euronet Worldwide
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Interested in innovating from the ground up in a global, market
leading company? We are developing products to support our existing
clients while expanding into new sectors for financial services
transformation. As an integral part of an agile, diverse,
close-knit development team, you will create world-class
applications. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of
technologies and platforms, and to contribute to all phases of
development. We offer a highly collaborative, fast-paced
environment where you can leverage your expertise to help establish
new industry standards. Our ideal candidate has a passion for
knowledge, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects,
as well as an unrelenting drive to learn and teach others.
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Want to be responsible for the design, development and support
of a mission-critical processing platform and other enterprise
- Can work independently on projects, as well as lead technical
teams on projects while collaborating with peers and other
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a
rapidly-evolving and fast-paced payments industry.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, coding and testing of enterprise application
solutions utilizing Java and/or C++.
- Modifying existing programs to resolve problems, add
functionality or support client-specific environments.
- Experience in software development and design.
- Strong coding skills in Java and/or C++ environment using
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Programming experience with the following:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel internationally on a limited basis.
Added Skills We Value
- Web Service knowledge
- SOA architectural design skills
- Banking or Payments industry knowledge
Quite simply, the work. Meaningful work that makes people's lives
all over the world a little easier. At Euronet, we offer financial
payment convenience to millions of individuals who may have never
had access to such advantages before-and we do so with honesty,
transparency and integrity. As we have evolved, we have remained
true to those core beliefs, while using technology to create more
and more connections, which allow our customers and end consumers
even more flexibility and affordability.
We also offer a generous benefit package, employee stock purchase
plan, tuition reimbursement, casual dress and a stable work
environment. In other words, you get all the benefits that come
with a working for a well-established company and all the
excitement of a startup with our new product development.
Euronet USA, LLC, headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S. based
company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market
capitalization of over $4 billion USD.
Keywords: Euronet Worldwide, Little Rock , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!