Technical Account Manager
Company: Teleperformance USA
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview:The Technical Account Manager works directly with the
Teleperformance client base and owns the overall IT relationship
between the client's IT department and Teleperformance. In most
cases these are Teleperformance's largest and most complex clients.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the single point of contact
and advocate for the client and their initiatives inside
Teleperformance. Our TAMs are established and practiced client
management professionals who are tasked to exceed customer
expectations through increased communication, process and
technology improvement, delivery of customized IT solutions,
environment analysis, and solving complex
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with assigned
- Oversee all technical aspects of client(s) and their projects,
including technology health.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's IT environment
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize
progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of
client(s) and their project(s).
- Become familiar with and demonstrate a variety of contact
center concepts, practices, technology, and procedures.
- Drive overall client satisfaction.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Lead and direct the work of others, requiring a wide degree of
creativity and latitude.
- Coordinate with the IT teams in order to provide timely
delivery of projects/tasks as per client's request.Projects may
include such things as new initiatives, new locations to provide
service from, new technologies, and environment upgrades.
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings for project review, open
items, and task review.
- Be accessible, approachable, and responsive to client
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as
assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered
to, including but not limited to: Security, HR & Operations.
- Ensure exceptions or infractions are escalated to management
- Participate and address production affecting outages specific
to assigned client(s).
- Evaluate client(s) projects and offer technical solutions to
fill gaps and improve performance.
- Assist with completing and updating technical
- Assist in facilitating client(s) and internal audits of the
- Work during primary client(s) hours of operation.
- Occasional on call or after-work hours may be required to serve
- Travel as needed.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT side of the Call Center
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Project Management managing
medium to large enterprise projects, or minimum 5 yearsexperience
in IT Account Management.
- Demonstrated technical problem solving proficiency.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both
verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task and work under stress to meet
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Experience with managing timelines, resources, and tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Presentation skills.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday primarily between
the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST).
- Must be flexible to accommodate after-hour projects and on-call
work when needed.HIGHLY DESIRED:
- IT Project Management background (PMP/Scrum/Agile).
- Technical background in call center technologies including
IVR/call delivery, PBX management, VoIP, SIP, networking, security,
firewalling, server/data center environments, cloud hosting,
domain/desktop standards, and application deployment.
- Incident Management and technical troubleshooting
- Active passport.
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Little Rock , Technical Account Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!