Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer.
As a Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer, working in a hybrid
capacity in or around Englewood, Colorado, you'll be a part of
creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also
, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. What
You'll Be DoingDo you have a passion for providing troubleshooting
support for a global enterprise? As Desktop Software
Troubleshooting Engineer, you will mainly support the Endpoints of
TTEC by providing desktop troubleshooting support on an enterprise
level. You'll provide support through the ticketing system (ASK
NOW/Service Now) submitted by our stakeholders. As a team, you'll
also be required to be available for on-call services and provide
troubleshooting support during outages. This requires managing the
VMware/desktop services, analyzing application logs and working
with other teams to determine a solution in resolving an outage.
You'll report to Manager, Systems Software Engineering. You will
assist in provide troubleshooting support under the guidance and
direction of your manager.During a Typical Day, You'll
- Process all incident and task ticket created by our
stakeholders requesting support.
- Maintain, provide support for all endpoint services, and
application support (Absolute).
- Primary Engineer-On-Call providing support during outages.
- Troubleshoots and resolves major and minor issues with the
virtualized infrastructure and desktops (enterprise level)
including opening and managing support tickets with customers and
other support teams.
- Respond to escalation, inquiries, and clarifications via MOC &
E-mail for supported system and application.
- Responsible for monitoring application alerts and notifications
and conducting the routine maintenance per application.What You
Bring to the Role
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years working experience in managing & supporting
- Experience in network technologies
- Having the following certifications is a plus: Microsoft
Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) plus Internet certification,
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Experience and certification in ITIL is needed
- Must possess strong work ethics, demonstrates initiative, and
highly creative approaches to proactively developing solutions that
prevent recurring incidents
- Willing to travel between sites as neededWhat You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where
giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and
- And yes a great compensation package and performance bonus
opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would
pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement) Visit for more
information.The anticipated range is $65,000 - $70,000. Actual
compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.About TTEC
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do.
Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased,
profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of
humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading
iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video
chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional
customer experiences start with you. TTEC is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,
belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As
a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it
enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you
to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Keywords: TTEC, Little Rock , Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!