Location: Little Rock
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Apptegy is an EdTech company based in Little Rock, Arkansas. At
Apptegy, we are building the first marketing platform for schools.
Thrillshare, our publishing platform, makes it easy for schools to
share positive stories with their communities and the world.
We have big plans for our Product team. We're growing quickly, yet
remain focused on crafting an incredible experience for our teams
and clients. We value and expect thoughtfulness and high
performance from everyone at Apptegy.
More about this role and about you:
In this position, you will be working with our Product team to
improve existing UI/UX and design new features for our platform
Thrillshare. You'll work closely with our Director of Product,
Product Managers, and other UI/UX designers while always keeping
the end user in mind.
Things you will do:
- Collaborate across teams on all aspects of application design
and development with our Engineering Team and Client Experience to
arrive at the best design solutions
- Make suggestions, ask questions, and always push the limits of
the rest of the team
- Optimize existing product designs to continually improve our
- Ensure all versions of project documents are complete, current,
and are stored appropriately
- Help with maintaining our design system to ensure design
consistency across all products
- Create user flows, low to high fidelity wireframes, and
interactive prototypes for new and existing products and
- You are enthusiastic about creating beautiful, high quality
designs for mobile devices and the web
- You have experience with responsive web and mobile design, and
can produce a portfolio of your work
- You have experience with Figma, Sketch, InVision, the Adobe
Creative Suite, and/or other design and prototyping tools
- You have a solid understanding of the iOS and Android style
- You are passionate about understanding and sharing current and
emerging product design trends
- Experience designing and conducting user tests is a plus
You understand that no one is perfect, that we all have weak spots,
and you want to master the skill of self improvement.
You are driven to do amazing work and complete every task to the
best of your ability.
You constantly push yourself to get more done in less time by
attacking your work with intensity.
You ask for help when you need it, own up to your mistakes, and put
the needs of your colleagues above your own ego.
What it's like to work at Apptegy
Working at Apptegy is different. For most of our team members
working here is unlike anything they've ever experienced. We have
an entire floor to ourselves in the Simmons Building (the tallest
in Arkansas). The office has all the usual perks of a thriving
startup. Yet, being part of our team is much more than perks. We
are a collection of people that are excited about the challenge of
doing hard, meaningful work at an incredible pace.
Internally, we look for chances to make each others' days. Noticing
someone needs a pick-me-up, remembering birthdays, and celebrating
others' success all help strengthen our internal bonds. Externally,
we want to amaze people with how much we care in both the products
we build and services we provide that happens by noticing and
acting on opportunities to value others.
What we are trying to accomplish is hard. While thoughtfulness is
central to how we engage others, a personal ethic of high
performance is needed across the company for us to succeed. High
performance is a major focus in every role across the company.
Salary, benefits, and why you'll love working at Apptegy:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement investment matching
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Work with great people in a fun environment
- Be a part of a team that is transforming the way schools engage
Apptegy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Apptegy, Little Rock , UI/UX Designer, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!