Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Would you enjoy seeing your work positively impact the lives of
seniors? Are you driven by aggressive goals and deadlines? Can you
quickly connect with just about anyone?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We
are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all
across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun,
and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our
communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is
always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a Sales Consultant who will
focus on growing community occupancy and increasing the awareness
of our independent living retirement community, all while building
trust with prospective residents and their families each step along
Here's what makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance
(with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k)
with employer match.
- You'll build authentic and compassionate relationships with
seniors and their families.
- You'll lead the sales strategy to gain maximum occupancy and
- You'll quickly and diligently respond to inquiries and
professional referral partnerships.
- You'll conduct sales calls, home visits, and community tours
with prospective residents.
- You'll effectively network within the local community.
- Work Tuesday through Saturday with flexibility to work other
days as needed to achieve the established goals.
Here's what makes you right for this opportunity:
- You are able to effectively close sales with integrity.
- You have validated sales success, preferably in the local
- You are able to successfully communicate in a positive and
- You have previous work experience in the senior housing
- You can effectively work independently and within a team
- You are proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data
Do you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with
seniors? Take the first step to joining our company and complete
our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48
#LI-HO1 Associated topics: cruise, hotel, resort, room reservation,
ticket, tour, tourism, travel agent, vacation
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Little Rock , Sales Consultant, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!