Posted Date: May 26, 2021
- We are now hiring for part-time JANITOR positions.
- Location: Arkansas Tech University - 203 West O Street,
Russellville, AR 72801 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-time; weekends and nights. More details upon
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy
cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs,
washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
544926. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Pre-recorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps
you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies.
Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for
help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).