Speech Therapist (ST)
Company: Carpenter Health Network
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Were growing and adding to our dynamic health care team.
STAT Home Health's Arkansas Office has a Part Time position
available for a Speech Therapist.
We invite you to be a part of the one of the fastest growing
Home Health Care Agency and Hospice companies, which is part of a
network of healthcare providers spanning five states and employing
over 1,800 healthcare professionals
STAT Home Health offers you: Excellent pay, Increased Earning
Potential, Mileage Reimbursement, Cell Phone Allowance, 401-K, and
Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
Essential duties include:
- Assist team by evaluating patients speech or language needs and
formulate a plan of care
- Participate in weekly case conference
- Observe and report significant changes to MD and care team
- Set rehab goals for patient to attempt to meet during course of
- Current Arkansas Speech Therapist license required
- Must have current CPR Certification
- At least two years as ST
- Great time management skills, active listening
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Keywords: Carpenter Health Network, Little Rock , Speech Therapist (ST), Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!