Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator
Company: Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Assist Delta V operator in plant operations
- Help troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, and pressures
- Taking samples for Lab analysis
- Maintain boiler records and conduct safety checks
- Complete daily operator checklist
- Conduct tests on bug farm
- Restock chemicals for Ph adjustment
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant
contribution to our success. That contribution should not be
limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position
description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications
and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just
the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will
offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure
the success of our endeavors.
Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent required.
Experience: Previous experience with pumps, valves, and
pressures are preferred. Knowledge of Treatment Plant equipment
Knowledge and Abilities: Proficient reading and math skills.
Excellent computer skills. Ability to life up to 60 lbs. Ability to
operate a forklift. Regular and predictable attendance is an
essential function of this position.
A post offer drug screen will be required. EEO including
EEO including disability/veteran
Keywords: Heritage Environmental Services, LLC, Little Rock , Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator, Other , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!