Team Lead Sr.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus
to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Team Lead Sr.
Responsible for directing activities of workers involved in and
producing parts using technical and complex equipment in an
assigned area. Leads and encourages a collaborative team
environment dedicated to meeting departmental goals and objectives.
Maintains work area cleanliness. Working supervisor for a team of
workers including conducting/providing input on performance
reviews, hiring, coaching, and disciplinary actions.
- Direct work of operators operating complex or technical
equipment following production schedule to meet quality and on time
- Communicate human capital and overtime requirements and
production challenges to appropriate leader
- Maintain production data (workflow and scrap) in appropriate
computer database, identifies trends correcting or escalating to
- Partner with production planner to determine department work
flow and schedule
- Provide consistent and timely feedback to employee on
development, performance and conduct
- Train and coach employees on department work instructions,
processes, procedures and policies
- Monitor, review and approve employee time records in a
consistent and timely manner
- Operate and/or setup a variety of complex and/or technical
manufacturing equipment in assigned area to produce acceptable
product per work instructions, inspect parts for defects as part of
in-process inspection, record results and adjust process/machine or
notify appropriate person when production schedule compromised
- Gather improvement ideas, implement and maintain as directed by
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in
areas where mandatory
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Four (4) years relevant leadership and manufacturing
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to provide and receive verbal and written
- Intermediate math (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division, percentages, decimals and fractions) and computer
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching/mentoring ability
- Ability to resolve conflict in a professional manner
- Advanced knowledge of technical or complex production processes
and equipment within assigned area
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent
listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from
different cultures and backgrounds
Target Hiring Range
: $0.00 - $0.00
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and
education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal
opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors.
Do not provide any information on the application which will
indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference
in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: CoorsTek, Little Rock , Team Lead Sr., Other , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!