Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: June 9, 2021
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides
rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal
cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other
challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings,
we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy
programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants,
children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
As a Handyman/Maintenance Worker, you will ensure all grounds
and equipment are in good working order to maintain a safe,
attractive, and enjoyable living and working environment for the
individuals we serve.
- Oversee ongoing preventative maintenance of multiple
programs/offices across an assigned region.
- Plan and schedule work assignments to accomplish workload with
available resources and equipment. Coordinate with outside
contractors to ensure quality of work delivered. Analyze and
resolve complaints pertaining to services, and equipment in area of
- Communicate departmental procedures for maintenance and
operation of buildings. Maintain the building and grounds in
compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Repair and maintain kitchen, housekeeping, and other mechanical
equipment, including heating and air conditioning units,
electrical/plumbing fixtures, painting, and laundry equipment.
- Draft plans for building needs. Read blueprints and implement
work accordingly. Wire buildings for computer networking. Inspect
and repair all damages to building surfaces.
- Plan and direct inventory control program for equipment, parts,
and supplies. Oversee the establishment of accounts with material
vendors. Order and maintain necessary maintenance supplies.
- Maintain appliance motors, room exhaust fans, pumps and
miscellaneous equipment on a monthly basis or as recommended by the
- Work with building inspectors, fire marshals, and vendors.
Maintain fire alarm system, including smoke and heat detectors, and
fire pull. Assist with safety and disaster plans as
- Maintain operational records, data, and monitor and enforce
observance of safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year related experience
- Working knowledge and ability to handle all maintenance and
- Current contractor license as required by state
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding, complex work adding value to the organization's
mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Little Rock , Maintenance Associate, Other , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!