Corporate Tax Manager
Company: Prime Inc.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This position will work on-site in Springfield, MO. Relocation
assistance is negotiable.
- Prepare/review multi-state corporate tax returns as well as
personal returns for corporate shareholders;
- Prepare quarterly tax provision including computation of book
to tax differences; tracking of deferred taxes; tax account
analysis and reconciliation as well as preparation of tax-related
- Proactively manage and maintain tax compliance deadlines;
- Communicate with accounting/finance team regularly for any tax
- Provide effective tax planning ahead of foreseeable and/or
potential tax law changes;
- Assist in any filing audits, where applicable;
- Assistance in special tax projects as needed.
- Hiring immediately.
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing
the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Basic knowledge of the trucking/transportation industry
preferred. Firm understanding of book and tax accounting and
federal and state income tax concepts required. Knowledge in FET
and SALT taxes and application a bonus. Experience with CCH
ProSystem FX Tax a plus.
Strong organizational, computer, and customer service skills
required. Detail oriented and organized with strong analytical
skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven
environment. Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Experience, Education, and Training
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Accounting
or related field is required; CPA and/or Masters in Tax preferred.
Minimum of 5+ years of public account tax and/or corporate tax
experience with both provision and compliance.
Keywords: Prime Inc., Little Rock , Corporate Tax Manager, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!