Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible (between $10,000 - $25,000 depending
on years of experience).
And we are offering
relocation assistance of $5,000
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is
part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888
with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500
coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently
receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined
resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy
communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and
innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our
hospitals and out in the community.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring.
That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the
highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of
each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing
your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on
prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role
* Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
* Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized
care plans for patients
* Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
* Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for
patients and their families
We offer the following benefits to support you and your
* Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help
employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers,
housekeepers & more.
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
* Wellness Programs
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program
* 6 months experience as a Registered Nurse
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.