We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with
over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to
our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated
associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a
family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
The Project Store Specialist position is responsible for the
execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to meet client
expectations for complex store remodels. This role will be
responsible for large scale rearrangement of store's products and
the fixtures on which the products sit. Regional travel will be
required for this position.
What would you do in this role?
The Project Store Specialist reports directly to the Project
Core functions include but are not limited to:
- Building new sales floor fixtures as well as uninstalling
- Moving of existing sales floor fixtures both basic and complex
Installation of basic electronic equipment - no programming or set
- Basic Modular and counter detailing Set merchandise to modular
- Relocating excess merchandise to new location designated by
- Use of basic hand tools and or cordless drill
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50
lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to
35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100
lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or
fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as
upper and lower body mobility
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
overnights and weekends
- Overnights are required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Rate of Pay
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for
- Flexible work schedules
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health Insurance - including Dental and Vision
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Associate Assistance Fund
- Associate Savings Plan
- Anderson Cares Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Career Development
- All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.