Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm, occasional Friday 6:00am -
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented
individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service
our company requires. As a Production Technician Associate, you
will perform assembly of trailer components and subassemblies.
Performs quality inspections of components and subassemblies per
work instructions. Use of common hand and power tools in the
construction and production of trailers. Required to work with a
variety of materials including steel, sheet metal, aluminum,
solvents, oils and abrasives.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ability to identify and perform repetitive assembly of various
trailer component parts using blueprints or work instructions
- Ability to use various measuring and inspection
- Ability to use various power and hand tools in a safe
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance and quality standards.
- Organizes parts and equipment to maximize efficiency within
- Able to perform work in a safe manner
- Maintain 5's environment
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and communicates
in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Follows direction, is engaged and productive and is flexible
and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
- Collaborates with and supports other members of the
- Maintains punctual, regular, and reliable attendance
- Demonstrates the Company's core values and complies with all
Company policies and procedures
- May perform other duties as assigned by management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow job orders and
- Must have good communication skills
- Requires a high degree of skill and assembling techniques
This job requires the ability to:
- Follow safety rules and work in a safe manner
- Perform work in a manufacturing environment
- Work outside if necessary
- Perform fine manipulations of parts with fingers
- In order to perform the job, candidate must be able to safely
walk, reach (including above head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist,
squat and kneel in strained and awkward positions for prolonged
periods of time
- May occasionally have to lift up to 50 pounds
- Visual requirements for this position are close vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock
Job Segment: Technician, Supply, Inspector, Logistics, Supply
Chain, Technology, Operations, Quality
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,