Arkansas - Virtual Education Technical Support Staff - Immediate Hire
Company: Lighthouse Academies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for providing support to our students and families
navigating our virtual learning platforms. Helping maintain an
educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to
fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and
psychological growth and for organizing and implementing an
instructional program that results in students achieving academic
Troubleshoots technical problems and seeks technical assistance
- Knowledge of Arkansas Lighthouse Academies curriculum and
instructional practices for online learning
- Staying up to date with best practices for Zoom, Google
Classroom, SeeSaw, and other Arkansas Lighthouse Academies
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of Internet and Web-related
- Communicates with parents, students, and staff as needed
regarding the resolution of tech issues.
- Communicates with the virtual education vendor effectively as
- Provides an orientation for first-time students so that they
understand the expectations of the Arkansas Lighthouse Academies
- Operates a variety of equipment including computers, copiers,
and other office systems.
- Performs other duties deemed appropriate and assigned by the
Superintendent and/or immediate supervisor(s).
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with students, parents, and schools
- Demonstrate effective data-based problem solving skills
- Assist in designing the Virtual Learning Support Program so
that it is consistent with the home school programs
Monitoring and Reporting
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits
such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating
resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping
- Meet program expectations for progress monitoring and
- Maintain records of parent and student contact
To keep our staff safe we are providing masks, gloves, hand
sanitizers and room to social distance.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a technical knowledge of virtual education and the
ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with students and
Keywords: Lighthouse Academies, Little Rock , Arkansas - Virtual Education Technical Support Staff - Immediate Hire, Other , Jacksonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!