Company: Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
To oversee the conformance with federal, state, and local
regulations and company policies. Acts as a leader in the
achievement of improved safety performance across a wide range of
the Company's operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Audits work site to ensure compliance with safety, health and
environmental requirements, governmental regulations, corporate
policies. Recommends and monitors corrective actions.
- Provides technical assistance to assist Company managers in
controlling losses from injuries, liabilities and property losses;
develops policies and procedures to ensure compliance with new
standards and safety practices.
- Systematically determines training needs, develops and conducts
safety and health training programs.
- Manages incident investigations; assists when appropriate;
ensures completion of necessary paperwork.
- Oversees the use and support of incident management
- Performs incident investigations, monitors completion of action
items, manages safety observations, and addresses any system-wide
- Represents (with Corporate support) the Company with OSHA, DOT
and any other regulatory officials regarding interpretive issues,
inspections, investigations and enforcement actions.
- Aggregate and review information on safety performance for
purposes of identifying any trends or patterns, for corrective or
- Coordinates the injury management program process.
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant
contribution to our success. That contribution should not be
limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position
description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications
and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just
the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will
offer his/her services wherever necessary to ensure the success of
Education: Associate's or bachelor's degree in Safety,
Environmental or Science required.
Experience: One to 5 years' experience working in health &
safety related programs required. OSHA, DOT experience preferred.
Knowledge and Abilities: This is a Safety Sensitive position.
The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function. Thorough knowledge and
understanding of all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
pertaining to occupational safety & health. Strong organization and
communication skills. Ability to wear personal protective
equipment. Some travel required. Regular and predictable attendance
is an essential function of this job.
A post offer drug screen will be required.
EEO including disability/veteran
Keywords: Heritage Environmental Services, LLC, Little Rock , Safety Manager, Other , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!