There are many things to consider when deciding on your next
employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you
want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as
the communities that they are in? At BancorpSouth we are more than
just a work place. We are a company that prides itself on values
and the people that we employ. Start your search for a career with
Position: Relationship Manager II
Physical Location: Stuttgart Main Street Branch-412 S. Main
Street, Stuttgart, AR 72160
Reports To: Bank President or Senior Lender
Working Conditions: Normal, no adverse or hazardous
Job Grade: E24
Job Group Category: Exempt/Non-Exempt
Work Hours: Normally M-F 8 am-5 pm, may vary between
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established
lending policies and procedures, receives and reviews applications
for commercial and consumer credit, primarily commercial.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicits business from potential and existing customers
(outside and inside bank location) to include loans and
- Interviews commercial applicants and processes loan
- Analyzes applicant's financial status and credit to determine
feasibility of granting loan.
- Prepares appropriate loan documentation and verifies loan
agreements are complete and accurate according to bank policy.
- Approves loans that meet established lending criteria and are
within approved lending limits.
- Maintains customer relationships.
- Manages a portfolio of consumer and commercial loans (primarily
- May coordinate some collection efforts.
- Provides and maintains a professional, business-like atmosphere
within the banking division.
- Represents the financial institution in public relations
activities and community affairs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a financial
institution as a commercial lender.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Sales oriented.
- Knowledgeable of laws and regulations applicable to lending
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other status protected under applicable local,
state or federal nondiscrimination laws.