Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 16, 2021
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Full Time Physical Therapist Case Manager, you will:
- Plans and administers prescribed skilled physical therapy
treatment and training for patients suffering from various
injuries, illnesses and functional disabilities to attain highest
level of physical function.
- Ensures compliance with the State Practice Act, any applicable
licensure/certification requirement, applicable healthcare
standards, governmental laws and regulations, and Gentiva Health
Services policies and procedures.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision –
Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day
- Tests/screens the patient’s physical strengths to assist the
physician in evaluating the patient’s level of function and records
findings to develop or pursue treatment programs and establish
measurable training objectives (>50% direct patient care).
- Develops/implements a conditioning/rehabilitation program
consistent with physician’s Plan of Treatment and the overall goals
of the patient/rehab team. Adjusts treatment as needed to
achieve maximum results.
- Coordinates/oversees/supervises/instructs and evaluates
Physical Therapy Assistants’ performance in implementing physical
therapy services. Trains Physical Therapy Assistants to
implement treatment protocols and collect data on patient progress
as permitted by policy and regulation.
- Provides Physical Therapy Assistants and Home Health Aide staff
with written instructions/care plan that reflects current plan of
care as related to therapy, supervises/evaluates staffs'
performance. Monitors the appropriate completion of
documentation by physical therapy assistants and home health
aides/personal care workers as part of the supervisory/leadership
- Confers with physician and other team members to obtain
additional patient information, assists in developing, implementing
and revising the therapy treatment program and Plan of Treatment
and integrates physical therapy treatment with other aspects of
patient's health care and training needs in accordance with
physician orders. Participates in family education
- Acts as a liaison and maintains contact with patients,
physician, Clinical Manager(s), other members of the healthcare
team and the community in assuring effective care coordination and
appropriate resources referrals.
- Reports patient's progress to the patient's physician, Clinical
Manager, staff, patient and family. Submits evaluation,
treatment plans, progress reports and discharge summary to the
supervisor and care management staff. Maintains and
submits documentation as required by the Company and/or
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly documents patients' care
observations, interventions and evaluations. Assures that
interim (verbal) orders received from the physician and physical
therapist are promptly and accurately documented, submitted for
physician signature and implemented.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
Communicates information that enables collection and root cause
analysis of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature.
Shares information only when recipient’s right to access is clearly
established and sharing of such information is in the best
interests of the patient.
- Maintains/enhances clinical practice skills by attending,
participating in/conducting staff development/ continuing education
programs. Participates in training and in-service programs
for other agency staff as directed.
- Current licensure/certification in the state of practice and
CPR certification required.
- A minimum of six months experience in area of practice
- Successful completion of any/all Company required
pre-employment competency testing and health clearance prior to
assignment and periodically as required by Company policy and state
- Good organizational and communication skills and the ability to
function with minimal supervision also required.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Little Rock , Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time, Other , Melbourne, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!