Certified Nurse Aide Home Health - Per Diem
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will:
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care,
shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and
ambulation) and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our
patients in their home.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding
- Assist with basic activities and daily living needs of
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration
and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN,
therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
- Current and active C.N.A. license
- Minimum of six months of experience as a Certified Nursing
- Home Health experience a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Little Rock , Certified Nurse Aide Home Health - Per Diem, Other , Melbourne, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!