Title Escrow Associate II - Little Rock
Company: First Horizon Bank
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Culture, Career Opportunities, and
Join us and find out how much your
career can grow!
Two strong banks headquartered in the Southeast, First Horizon
Bank and IBERIABANK, have merged to become a top 25 bank with
offices across the southeastern United States. IBERIABANK
locations will soon begin operating under the First Horizon
name. First Horizon began in 1864, in Memphis, Tennessee and
we've remained dedicated to our clients, associates, and
communities for over 150 years. Our culture and diversity shape the
way we do business. It's resulted in numerous awards and growth into
a top 25 bank with locations across the Southeast. We're
publicly traded under the ticker symbol "FHN" on the NYSE. Join us and represent the
distinguished First Horizon organization with other stellar
associates and find out how much your career can grow!
As a Title Escrow Associate, you will work closely with key
business partners in Customer Service, Operations and third-party
loan servicers to build strong working relationships and enhance
the internal and external escrow process. Our title
escrow-associates are customer service-oriented and have excellent
communication skills. The confidential nature of files requires you
to have the utmost discretion and care for clients' privacy.
You will be assisting escrow officers by creating and editing
correspondence and documents, maintaining files and records, and
providing services to clients. Typical daily communication
includes scheduling buyers and sellers to execute documents for
transfer and financing of property ownership and providing details
about the transaction. Daily processes will include ordering loan
payoffs, researching property taxes, recording documents in the
appropriate public offices, disbursing funds collected for a
transaction and reconciling the escrow account.
A day in the life of a Title Escrow
- Work with our clients in one of the most significant financial
decisions they will ever make
- Maintain a high level of discretion while servicing
- Deliver exceptional service while assisting clients and Title
The Title Escrow Associate II provides quality, accurate and timely
customer service involving escrow functions, which include the
duties and responsibilities described herein.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types letters, forms, checks, and other documents used for
collecting, disbursing, and recording in relation to the closing of
- Receives new orders and enters the information into the
company’s production software and sends notification of the order
to other departments in the company.
- Orders services, such as property insurance, termite policies,
and surveys, from third party providers as dictated by the real
estate contract and/or separate closing instructions.
- Acquires Insured Closing Letter for the transaction if required
- Enters transactional information into the company’s production
- Prepares checks and records/deposits incoming funds for
- Sends payments to appropriate parties as dictated by the
settlement statement, real estate contract, and closing
- Ensures the file is in balance after all deposits are received
and disbursements are made.
- Collects, organizes, and schedules certain transactional
documents to be recorded.
- Prepares funding packages after closing is complete to return
appropriate documents to the lender.
- Prepares internal closing documents for review by the
- Reviews the requirements shown on the commitment and takes
action on satisfying those requirements (subject to the legal and
regulatory restrictions that may apply in the subject property’s
- Holds in escrow , funds, legal papers, and other collateral
posted by contracting parties to ensure fulfillment of contracts or
- Files and delivers deeds and other legal papers.
- May assist buyer in securing financing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
- High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS;
- Microsoft Office suite
- Special software: RamQuest knowledge preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Little Rock , Title Escrow Associate II - Little Rock, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!