HVAC Field Service Technician Team Lead - Little Rock, AR
Company: Trane Technologies
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands –
including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Little Rock, AR is
hiring for a Technician Team Leader to join our organization.
In this role you will be responsible for supervising HVAC Field
Technicians who repair/retrofit/replace environment comfort
systems, utilizing knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe
fitting and mechanical layouts.
- Responsible for training and developing HVAC Field Technicians,
providing technical advice and offering guidance.
- Assist in scheduling, organizing, and dispatching HVAC Field
Technicians. Assist Service Manager with recommendations for
hiring/firing of staff.
- Maintain vehicles by keeping record of service manuals,
scheduling and completing repair and maintenance services.
- Work with Project Manager to prepare for on-site installations
and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating
difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as
- Evaluate area safety needs/requirements to provide feedback and
recommendations to service technicians and assists in the
implementation of safety policies, procedures, and training.
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school
with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning or
equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in HVAC.
- Working knowledge of HVAC products, systems, electronics and
- EPA approved Universal Technician Certification.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but
not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving
or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
Additional Requirements and
- Must be able to safely and legally operate a vehicle using a
- Must be able to wear helmets, safety goggles, fall protection
harness and safety boots to safely perform job duties
- Must be able to twist the trunk of your body 90 degrees in each
- Must be able to squat and touch the floor with both hands
- Must be able to reach your hands over your head
- Must be able to stand on concrete surfaces for extended
periods, routinely up to 4 hours
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, kneeling and climbing
ladders. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move
up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. and
occasionally lift and/or move more than 40 lbs.
- Must be able to safely use a ladder with a 350 lb. total weight
limit, while carrying equipment of 50 lbs. or less
- Must be able to maneuver confined access areas, as small as 30”
vertical x 45” horizontal
- Must be able to comfortably and routinely access rooftops with
extension and/or fixed ladders at heights of 15’ to 20’, and
occasionally, up to 50 feet +
- This role may be exposed to variable weather conditions, moving
mechanical parts, heights, risk of electrical shock, noisy
operating equipment and other variable environmental conditions
based on location
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional
and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is
inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving
customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s
possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Little Rock , HVAC Field Service Technician Team Lead - Little Rock, AR, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!