Company: Dave & Buster's
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB FAIR - Wednesday, November 3rd and Thursday, November 4th11
a.m. to 5 p.m.WALK IN APPLY - HIRING ON THE SPOT!POSITION SNAPSHOT:
Our front desk and host position ensures Guests' initial
impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming. The
front desk/host positions require a strong communicator who will
guide our Guests through their retail, game rental and dining
experiences.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, greeting Guests with a
positive attitude and enthusiasm while coordinating game rentals,
merchandise sales, and telephones. Smiles and greets Guests upon
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Prepares for the shift by ensuring area is stocked with
supplies: menus, silverware, Power cards, gift cards etc.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Front Desk and
- Ensures all menus are stocked and properly cleaned and
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies.
- Brings all areas up to standard.
- Discusses problem areas with Manager
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team
Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business
- Drives table turn timing by scouting open tables, bussing and
cleaning tables as necessary.
- Rotates seating appropriately following guidelines to ensure
fairness and balance in the dining areas.
- Manages flow from the front doors, efficiently helping Guests
with needs and directing as needed.
- Manages wait times and communicates information as needed to
Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Delivers silverware as Guests are seated.
- Makes timely and accurate calculations of bill
- Greets and assists Guests efficiently and with a smile while
- Is responsible for the reconciliation of any monies from their
- Completes "To Go" order transactions for Guests and ensures
- Sells merchandise from the Front Desk, if applicable.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant, retail, or cashier experience preferred, but not
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with
multiple Guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for
assistance, and farewells to Guests.
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to dis-satisfied Guests
and calling issues to Manager's attention.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE
US WRITE:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, and stoop frequently.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified in this
position.RequirementsAt Dave and Buster's the safety of our team
members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Little Rock , Front Desk/Host, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!