Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description Job Description:Are you interested in improving and
shaping the IT industry?Leidos is seeking a SAS Administrator who
is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for
professional growth, and is interested in supporting an Investor
Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas
of IT operations since the client's first outsourcing engagement
over 20 years ago.The SAS Administrator will be responsible for
working with SAS users to gather business requirements and perform
all needed Administrator tasks.Note: Possible On-Call rotation and
after hours work neededPrimary Duties & Areas of
- Setup and manage SAS access to source databases and associated
security architecture including OS level users and
- Add new SAS metadata users and metadata groups to the
environment as needed
- Add SAS libraries and register tables from the source database,
register stored procedures, and manage the registration of the
Enterprise Miner Model Packages and the implementation of
Enterprise Miner Score Card.
- Keep SAS software up-to-date including patches and maintenance
- Monitor resource consumption.
- Check the status and operations of SAS servers and processes,
including starting, stopping, and/or pausing the servers/processes
used in the SAS system.
- Monitor, log, and/or troubleshoot SAS servers and processes,
including system access and password problems or error messages and
using system logs or setting logging options as well as options
within SAS Management Console.
- Promote metadata from one environment to another.Required
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree with 3+
years' experience. High school diploma with an additional 4 years'
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong knowledge of SAS v9 architecture and its distributed
components such as Mid-tier, Computer and Metadata
- Prefer SAS v9 Administration
- Strong communication (written and oral), documentation skills
and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast, paced environment and perform duties
without immediate supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to coordinate
multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proficiency with all or some of the following: MS Office Suite
including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, VisioPay
Keywords: Leidos, Little Rock , SAS Administrator, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!