Inspection, Labeling and Packaging Associate - 10 OPENINGS!!
Company: SCA Pharma
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SCA Pharma is growing at an alarming rate and now is the time to
get in on that growth! We have openings for 10 candidates for the
Inspection, Labeling and Packaging role!!APPLY NOW!!Summary:The
Inspection, Labeling and Packaging Associate is responsible for
inspecting, labeling and packaging each finished good upon the
batch products exiting the clean room to ensure timely shipping of
orders and ensuring only the safest products reach our customers.
This position will also execute a number of other activities to
support production of pharmaceutical compounding and
manufacturing.The hours for this position are 5am - 4pm Monday thru
- High school graduate or GED.
- Pass Background and Drug ScreenEssential Functions:
- Receive batch orders from the clean room to be inspected.
- Review the batch records accompanying each batch and count each
product to ensure accuracy of count.
- Visually inspect each product per the standard operating
procedures on a repeated basis.
- Label each product appropriately according to the batch record
for each order.
- Package products utilizing heat sealing machine according to
the batch record.
- Move products from cages to and from the packaging line.
- Other duties as assigned.Successful Candidates Will:
- Learn variations of product specifics and perform labeling of
medical bags and syringe products per standard operating
- Be able to keep organized of large lots of product on line and
stay focused to ensure label counts and documentation is
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Must be able to work independently or on a team.
- Dependable in attendance and job performance.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good, legible handwriting is criticalSupervisory
- This position will not have any supervisory responsibility.Work
- This job operates in a production/manufacturing environment on
a production line. Proper protective equipment is worn at all
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40+
- Must be able to sit or stand for 4+ hours at a time as
needed.What We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for overtime
- Medical (Core Plan and High Deductible Plan)
- Health Spending Account (applies to High Deductible Plan)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term
- Voluntary benefits include vision, term life insurance,
accident, cancer and hospital confinement
- 401(k) with Company match (dollar for dollar 100% up to the
first 5% of employee contributions to the plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid HolidaysSCA Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity
employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: SCA Pharma, Little Rock , Inspection, Labeling and Packaging Associate - 10 OPENINGS!!, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!