Company: Vesta Realty Llc
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB TITLE: Leasing ProfessionalJOB NUMBER FLSA Status:
Non-ExemptDEPARTMENT DIVISION: Vesta RealtyGROUP: Residential
Property ManagementREPORTS TO: Property ManagerJOB SUMMARY, DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB REQUIREMENTSSUMMARY
- Promotes community and leases apartments to prospective
residents and maintains effective follow-up systems.
- Develops and maintains professional relocation contacts.
- Responsible for maintaining all community leases, resident
files, traffic, rental, marketing reports, box scores, and all
- Maintains current competition information.DUTIES AND
- Handles all prospect traffic, i.e.; phone, written and walk-in,
in a way to maximize current and future occupancy.
- Processes applications and verifications for approval of
Community Manager. Coordinates move-in dates with Assistant Manager
- Prepares and processes all related pre-move-in paperwork and
- Conducts regular market surveys of competition for review of
management. Maintains all related information of competition.
- Updates rental software program each day.
- Prepares all weekly and monthly rental and traffic reports for
the Manager's review.
- Provides information to various relocation departments,
realtors, and agencies regarding community and rates. Make
occasional personal contact with some under the advice of the
- Assists in resident retention programs and public relations
activities under the direction of the Manager.
- Provides additional office duties as needed.
- Pre-qualify all prospects, presents apartments, and then
- Inspects curb appeal, offices, model and target units
- Inspects move-in units prior to move-in.
- Thoroughly completes all assignments in a professional and
- Learn and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Performs duties of Assistant Manager or Manager in their
- Performs other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS
- Communicate effectively (both oral and written) with prospects,
residents, relocation agents, and agencies, other professionals in
- Knowledge of location and all related community features and
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, information about the
competition, general market demographics and major employers within
the market area.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Have basic math and office and computer skills.
- Ability to walk, climb stairs, drive golf cart, bend, reach,
grasp, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Have good people skills.
- Good pre-qualifying, sales, and closing skills.
- Knowledgeable of or able to learn, State, Tenant/Landlord Laws,
Federal Fair Housing Laws, and company policies and
- Required to work weekends at most properties
Keywords: Vesta Realty Llc, Little Rock , Leasing Professional, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!