Donation Data Specialist
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
So that we may learn more about your qualifications, please
submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references with
your application submission.
Department: Quality Systems
Reports To: Director of Quality Systems
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Direct Reports: None
OSHA Risk Category: 2
The Donation Data Specialist will be responsible for organizational
data analysis. This position is responsible for collecting,
reviewing and analyzing data as they relate to regulatory
compliance and ARORA's organizational goals. This includes computer
data input/update, statistical trend analysis, quality monitors,
tracking and reporting on departmental quality
improvement/projects, as well as developing and implementing
consistent and thorough reports as needed throughout the
organization. This position utilizes contemporary data analytic
techniques to assure informed decision making and drive
organizational change and process improvement. This position is
responsible for adhering to all established standard operating
procedures, federal, state, and association regulations.
- Conducts and prepares multi-departmental data trend
- Tracks organizational metrics to ensure consistency of measures
across the organization and to support the success of the
organization's strategic efforts.
- Performs statistical analysis of information from databases as
requested for internal process improvements.
- Completion of monthly organizational dashboard.
- Prepares data reports required and requested by Leadership team
to present to all key stakeholders.
- Accountable for providing leadership and independent
initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured
documentation, and presentation of findings to all levels of
- Conduct analysis of organizational processes and participate in
the development of key performance indicators, process improvement
changes and easy to use reporting tools for end users.
- Prepares and maintains data for hospital donation activity.
Works with electronic donor management system vendor as it relates
software configurations and data reporting.
- Streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to
improve data accuracy, viability and value. This includes the
ability to write/update database queries in SQL Server Management
Studio and utilize queries in reports created in Microsoft SSRS-SQL
Server reporting services. Ensuring that these reports work
properly, are accurate, and meet the needs and requirements of the
- Prepares charts, graphs and reports of data as required by
Executive Director, Leadership Team, and Board of Directors.
- Prepares and disseminates weekly project list to Leadership
Team, outlining report description, status, and estimated
- Serves as in-house resources for all data information, for
- Responsible for specialty application support.
- Acts as the primary administrator of the BI program.
- Collaborates with industry and internal partners to innovate
data techniques, security, metrics and reporting
- Maintains and advances technical skills through professional
education and training.
- Collaborate with ARORA Leadership Team and staff to identify
needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery,
while providing technical advice and preparing project requirement
- Works with supervisor to develop and report on additional key
performance indicators as requested.
- Inspect reports from regulatory agency against internal data
for possible discrepancies.
- Assumes responsibilities for special projects that impact
operations as directed.
- Ability to deliver under stressful situations.
- Serves as backup for coordinating EMR access for authorized
staff. This includes requesting or rescinding access from hospitals
and retaining current list of EMR authorized staff.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance at assigned work
- Accurately document timekeeping records.
- Completes and maintains appropriate documentation in a timely
and thorough manner including activities. Examples includes:
training documentation, mileage, expenses, electronic schedule of
ARORA events, and other forms.
- Exhibits and models ARORA's conduct standards, mission, and
organizational clarity (core purpose, core values, business
definition, and strategic anchors) in all job functions and
interactions both internal and external to ARORA.
- Attendance at staff meetings, training programs, and/or
in-services meetings, as required.
- Demonstrates professional appearance, behavior and standards in
all business dealings and interactions.
- Demonstrates professional conduct and behavior reflective of
ARORA's respect, honor, admiration and reverence for the donor and
- Fosters effective relationships with client
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Potential Risk Factors:
- Risk Exposure to Blood/Body Fluids: While performing some
essential functions of your position, you may be exposed to blood
or body fluids. Established procedures identify the appropriate
personal protective measures that you should use when performing
essential functions of your position. The ARORA Safety program will
provide you with the appropriate procedures and guidelines in which
you should perform the essential duties of your job. If you need
additional training or resources, please see your supervisor or the
ARORA Safety Officer.
- Repetitive Motion: While performing some essential functions of
your position, you may be required to perform some functions
repeatedly. When such tasks are not performed properly, injury can
- Minimum Weightlifting Requirement: While performing some
essential functions of your position, you may be required to do
some lifting, moving, pushing, or pulling. When such tasks are not
performed properly, injury can result. Established procedures
identify the precautions and/or equipment that should be used when
performing this task. Must have the ability to lift minimum weight
of 30 lbs.
- Prolonged Sitting, Standing, and Bending: While performing some
essential functions of your position, you may be required to sit,
stand, or bend for an extended period of time. When such tasks are
not performed properly, injury can result. Established procedures
identify the precautions and/or equipment that should be used when
performing this task.
- Competency Evaluation: Competency evaluations are required for
this position. Your supervisor will notify you when your evaluation
is to be conducted.
- Training: You may need additional training to better understand
the performance requirements of your essential job functions.
Training classes are available and can be requested and/or
assigned. Your attendance at such classes is mandatory.
- Works in normal office environment.
- Infrequent travel required by personal vehicle to fulfill the
duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Required to carry a cellular telephone for business
- Non-smoking office.
- Drug Free Workplace.
Forty-hour workweek with occasional weekends, holidays, or
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Database Report Developer,
Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, or Accounting).
With three (3) or more years working experience.
- Two years' experience in writing, developing, and maintaining
Microsoft SSRS Reports and SQL queries and against a corporate
database to pull business data and create reports.
- Knowledgeable of Windows Servers, Windows 7, in a domain
environment, Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Exchange.
- Prefer experience in the medical field.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration,
change control, verification and validation processes, and risk
management techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills,
both oral and written, along with the ability to work well with a
wide variety of people required.
- Quick learner who is highly adaptable, self-motivated, and
- Consistent demonstration of attention to detail, precision,
accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Possess strong prioritization skills and the ability to
effectively manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and
interpersonal skills (i.e. has the ability to make decisions based
on situational circumstance, company policy and customer
- Ability to utilize general office equipment, software, and must
be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
This position is responsible for acquiring and managing
confidential records and ensuring that information is protected
according to the recognized standards, regulations, and standards
for maintaining patient records.
Keywords: Arora, Little Rock , Donation Data Specialist, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!