Secondary School Attendance Clerk
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LOCATION: Maumelle High School 100 Victory Lane Maumelle,
Arkansas 72113 QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Graduate
- Experience in General Office Work
- Accurately Type 55 WPM
- Highly skilled on personal computer
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills
- Evidence of strong oral and written communication skills
REPORTS TO: Building Principal JOB GOAL: To assure the smooth and
efficient operation of the attendance office so that the Office's
maximum positive impact on the education of children can be
realized. PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as clerk to the attendance office.
- Assist the registrar in constructing and maintaining an
accurate student enrollment and information bank.
- Assist the registrar in preparing reports relative to
attendance and enrollment as required by the Pulaski County Special
School District and the State Department of Education.
- Records all transactions relative to attendance daily.
- Reports attendance to home school as required.
- Makes calls to parents informing them of excessive absences of
students or to verify the validity of absences.
- Notifies teachers concerning communication with parents and
students concerning attendance.
- Follows Pulaski County Special School District's policy
concerning attendance notification letters to parents.
- Record suspensions, reinstatements, withdrawals, and drops for
- Receives in-coming telephone calls regarding attendance.
- Attends meetings relative to the performance of the duties of
- Know Board of Education policies, Desegregation Plan, district
and school guidelines and regulations and adhere to same.
- Performs other duties as assigned. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary
Range: Range 3 - Support Staff Hourly Salary Schedule ($11.10/hr. -
$20.5020/hr. depending on relevant experience)Length of Contract:
190 contract days, 8 hrs. per day FLSA Status: Non-exemptPersonnel
Status: Classified EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be
evaluated according to provisions of the Board's policy on
Evaluation of Support Staff Personnel. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a completed
application online at www.pcssd.org. Personnel currently employed
by the district who meet the necessary qualifications may apply by
submitting an online in-district application. APPLICATION DEADLINE:
January 14, 2022 (or until filled - emergency posting) IT IS THE
POLICY OF THE PULASKI COUNTY SPECIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT TO PROVIDE
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR,
NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEX, AGE, QUALIFIED DISABILITY, OR
VETERAN IN ITS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES, EDUCATION
SERVICES, FINANCIAL AID, AND EMPLOYMENT. THE DISTRICT WILL MAKE
SPECIAL EFFORTS TO EMPLOY AND ADVANCE WOMEN, BLACKS AND DISABLED
PERSONS. EQUITY CONCERNS MAY BE ADDRESSED TO THE ASSISTANT
SUPERINTENDENT FOR EQUITY AND PUPIL SERVICES.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1Job Category :Support Staff >
SecretaryEqual Opportunity EmployerPulaski County Special School
District is committed to maintaining a work and learning
environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth,
age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation,
genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state
and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against
individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who
participate in an equal opportunity investigation.Job Requirements
- No experience requiredContact Information
Keywords: TrulyHired, Little Rock , Secondary School Attendance Clerk, Other , Maumelle, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!