High-Performance Tennis Coach - [Salary + Commission]
Company: Little Rock Athletic Centers, LLC.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Salary and CommissionReports to: Director of TennisEssential
- Instruct tennis lessons for a Yellow Ball performance program
for 70+ students as well as other members and guests of the
- Assist in other areas of junior tennis academy classes when
- Maintain a professional, hospitable, and encouraging
environment on the tennis courts.
- Work with the Tennis Desk Attendant to schedule tennis
- Greet and make connections with members.
- Instruct clients in the advanced components of Tennis,
including modern stroke production, rules of the game,
sportsmanship, and strategy
- Develop effective Tennis training techniques in programs for
clients per their needs and goals.
- Identify and work toward improving client-specific
opportunities and growth.
- Maintain required certifications
- Know and enforce Club policies.
- Uphold our principle to Improve the Day.PM22
- D1 Collegiate level of Tennis or 10+ UTR
- PTR or USPTA certification
- Patience, tact, and clear communication skills.
- Strategic problem solving and time management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid work ethic.
- Commitment to our values: hospitality, integrity, teamwork,
care, and family.PI174793124
Keywords: Little Rock Athletic Centers, LLC., Little Rock , High-Performance Tennis Coach - [Salary + Commission], Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!