Sales Engineer III
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 15, 2022
In this position, you'll be a trusted advisor to our largest, most
complex prospective clients, using your Paychex service expertise
and consulting skills to solve their most critical business
challenges - HR Compliance, HR Technology, and a solution that
helps them focus on their core business. You will increase sales
performance by working directly with sales professionals to
identify, develop, and present business solutions with the latest
messaging techniques to Major Market Services buyers. Ensure
prospective client expectations are in line with Paychex'
deliverable solutions. Provide support to the Mid-Market sales
organization through expertise of Paychex Flex and our HR Solutions
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales
professionals (or teams) to lead detailed discovery processes and
subsequently present Human Capital Management strategies and
- Expert understanding of prospective clients business
requirements and the capacity to configure the solution to
demonstrate Paychex' ability to solve client issues.
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and intelligence to
differentiate Paychex solutions at an expert level.
- Consult our Major Market prospects with people, process,
workflow, and operating procedures.
- Creatively and quickly responds to challenging questions with
sound business acumen.
- Liaise with internal partners to deliver effective solution
outcomes for the client.
- Compelling presentation skills (both in person and virtually)
including the ability to take complex subjects and distill them
into a simplistic message.
- Support RFP response process for prospects within domain area
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and
- Ability at times to travel regionally to prospective clients in
support of engagement efforts. Overnight travel may be
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Computer
- 7 years of experience in a related professional field.
- 5 years of experience in a pre-sales consultative role.
- A leading Industry HR Certification is required: PHR, SPHR,
SHRM-CP, OR CPP - Required.
- Must be able to commit to working MST or PST Hours
Keywords: Paychex, Little Rock , Sales Engineer III, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!