EB Account Executive I
Company: McGriff, Seibels
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. end an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Facilitate the sales and administrative processes for Employee
Benefits (EB) clients on assigned accounts, working closely with
producer and EB agency staff. Must be knowledgeable in areas of EB
coverages, carrier guidelines, underwriting and legislative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Assist producer with achieving new business and retention goals.
Seek new lines of coverage for current and new clients and act on
2. Ensure review of existing plans/coverages is completed for new
3. Manage the renewal marketing process, coordinating with producer
to develop proposals and recommendations. Negotiate renewal with
carrier. Deliver recommendations to clients as needed, or accompany
producer in making presentations.
4. Control and coordinate the implementation process of new
business and renewals, including group meetings, enrollment,
submission, and deliver of administrative materials.
5. Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts.
6. Assist with obtaining reports and meet with clients regarding
fully insured and self-funded claim reports, monthly or quarterly,
7. Maintain relationships with carrier representatives, staying
abreast of new products, carrier procedural changes and market
trends. Attend seminars, classes and carrier meetings to keep
abreast of new products available for clients, as opportunities
8. Prepare, with assistance of producer and EB agency staff,
Stewardship Report for appropriate clients, annually.
9. Ensure clients are up-to-date on compliance requirements (e.g.
ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, SPDs, Form 5500s) through meetings,
webinars, legislative updates and other resources.
10. Liaise between client and carrier and between client and EB
agency staff on escalated service issues and problem solving,
assuring clients their concerns remain active until verifiably
complete and confirmed.
11. Make proactive, regularly scheduled courtesy service calls to
12. Facilitate, in cooperation with Account Manager," lunch 'n
learns" and health fairs, as requested.
13. Present and assist clients to implement wellness solutions, as
14. Provide administrative support on other tasks as they arise,
such as assigned special projects, development of new
ideas/services and other projects, as requested.
15. Become proficient in the EB system, specifically log activities
to document client meetings, carrier follow up, service issues,
establish follow-up date and daily manage follow-up in EB system.
Also, understand how EB staff uses the EB system to know where to
look for information to assist clients.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and related
2. Five years of relevant experience
3. Must have state-issued agent's license
4. Strong knowledge of EB practices and ability to manage multiple
concurrent projects with shifting priorities
5. Ability and experience working with large retail accounts
6. Ability to communicate complex rules to clients and employees to
achieve understanding and facilitate decision making
7. Comprehensive knowledge and training on the requirements of
Health Care Reform
8. Proficient in both fully funded and alternative funded (self
9. Competent with the various calculators and tools designed for
health care reform compliance decision assistance
10. Comprehensive knowledge of compliance requirements (e.g. ERISA,
HIPPA, COBRA, FMLA, SPDs, Form 5500s)
11. Comprehensive knowledge of employee benefits plan documents
12. Superb written and verbal interpersonal skills
13. Good analytical skills
14. Strong communication and organizational skills
15. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as
Microsoft Office products
16. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Knowledge of McGriff Insurance Services' management systems,
BenefitPoint and Zwave
2. Hold insurance designation (e.g. RHU, REBC or some
McGriff Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: McGriff, Seibels, Little Rock , EB Account Executive I, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!