Head of Brand Strategy Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Head of Brand Strategy-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and
corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing &
Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative
creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead
our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're an M&C
professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity
where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then
become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to
transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for
our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact,
join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
What you will do:
As the Head of Brand Strategy, you will be at the forefront of
informing how Deloitte goes to market, inspiring creativity and
driving success for one of the world's most influential brands.
This leader will be responsible for:
- Leading the integration of brand and marketing while uniquely
positioning the brand for growth.
- Strengthening the connectivity between brand strategy and firm
wide marketing efforts.
- Providing strategic direction to inspire creative solutions
that deliver on business objectives.
- Partnering with Business CMOs, business stakeholders and
marketers to architect strategies that uniquely position and
differentiate Deloitte's businesses, industries and ultimately the
- Teaming with Leadership to evolve the Marketing Excellence
organization - taking it into the next generation.
Additionally, you will lead, inspire and develop a team consisting
of Brand Strategists, Integrated Campaign Strategists & Market
Intelligence professionals who are responsible for:
- Strategically connecting the dots across the firm's marketing
- Amplifying and activating the brand strategy in marketing
campaigns and activations.
- Championing an outward in perspective in order to inform how
Deloitte goes to market.
- Becoming trusted strategic advisors so that stakeholders
actively turn to us as they forge their own path and that of their
- Bringing specialist knowledge and a new perspective to the
Marketing Excellence community - demonstrating an ability to
unearth insights from market intelligence
- Partnering cross-functionally to develop and deliver effective
campaigns that have an impact on the brand and business.
As a part of the Strategy CoE leadership team, you have a shared
- Develop the Strategy CoE groups to be fit-for-purpose.
- Operationalize the organizational structure within each
- Enable and empower team members. Champion DEI, growth and
progression at the individual and team level.
- Embody an effectiveness mindset, always keen (and able to,
alongside others) demonstrate impact.
- Play a crucial role in making the Strategy CoE much more than
the sum of its parts. Work together to break down silos.
This role reports to the Managing Director, Strategy Center of
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 12-15 years relevant experience on behalf of a
brand; agency experience a plus.
- Strong organization and ability to effectively prioritize and
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication
skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative
environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and
- Persuasive communicator and presenter. Ability to influence at
the C-Suite level.
- Strong track record of managing and developing teams - both
onshore and offshore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $126535 to $233030.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Little Rock , Head of Brand Strategy Deloitte's Green Dot Agency, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!