Product Development Business Partner
Company: Simmons Bank
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: August 7, 2022
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
Job Title: Product Development Business Partner
Location: Any Office Location within Simmons Bank footprint
Product Development at Simmons Bank is a partnership-focused model
that collaborates with product owners to innovate products and
services tailored to meet our customers' needs throughout their
business or personal life stage. We support our associates by
providing training and tools they need to successfully deliver an
exceptional customer service experience.
Product Development Business Partners will facilitate product
strategy sessions with Senior level leaders, assist with business
case development, guide new product ideation through a five-phased
development process, and prepare presentations for Executive
management (while keeping a pulse on industry and competitive
environments). They will partner with business units and data
analysts to establish metrics to monitor customer and associate
feedback relative to existing product offerings for product
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Collaborate with product business units to identify new product
* Conduct market, industry, and competitor research for product
* Lead product builds, testing, and launch with business unit, key
stakeholders, and ePMO project manager (if assigned).
* Identify and advocate for system/technical impact resolutions to
product development efforts.
* Champion product data integrity & reporting with Data Office and
* Synchronize with product training; product marketing; product
mapping; product terms & conditions updates.
* Participate and/or lead vendor solution research and evaluation
for product development.
* Facilitate product monitoring & management roundtables with the
Product Sponsor, Business Unit, Product Marketing, Customer
Experience Manager, Data Analysts, IT, Legal and Compliance.
* Coordinate periodic, comprehensive Product Inventory Reviews.
* Schedule and organize product updates to Executive Product
* Assist business units with root cause analysis for post-launch
customer experience impact.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
* Bank product knowledge (deposits, loans, treasury services,
* Bank Product Development and/or Management
* Bank Operations experience, a plus
* Project management methodology, a plus
* Ability to organize and monitor tasks, keeping those accountable
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, always changing
* Ability to write correspondence, routine reports and business
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations with associates throughout the
* Ability to effectively present information to top management,
public groups and/or board of directors.
Education and/or Experience
* BS/BA degree or
* 4-6 years relevant experience
* Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and/or Word documents
for an Executive-level audience
* Ability to create Excel spreadsheets with basic formula
* Power BI software, a plus
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
* Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills
* Ability to analyze and/or build a business case analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National
Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal
employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex,
ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or
any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National
Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative
Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure
equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive
action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit
Keywords: Simmons Bank, Little Rock , Product Development Business Partner, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!