Company: Custom Aircraft Cabinets
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Joins, reinforces, or decorates materials by operating a sewing
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting
* Prepares machine by changing needles and thread; securing
* Approves materials by inspecting materials for flaws.
* Sews materials together by guiding material under machine
* Adjusts machine performance on material by observing machine
operation; detecting malfunctions; adjusting settings.
* Maintains quality by inspecting finished product.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains materials and supplies inventory by checking materials
and supplies to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
materials and supplies; placing and expediting orders for materials
and supplies; verifying receipt of materials and supplies.
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment
Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools,
Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving,
Judgment, Job Knowledge
Keywords: Custom Aircraft Cabinets, Little Rock , Aircraft Seamstress, Other , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!