Company: RICH TRANSPORT LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Rich Logistics is looking for a highly motived individual to work
Friday - Monday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Department: Operations
Reports To: Operations Director Pay Structure: Exempt Job Purpose
The operations support will oversee drivers pick up, in route
travel, delivery and proof of delivery submission. The operation
support will thoroughly understand the route plan and communicate
the outlined plan to the driver emphasizing time and distance
calculations while identifying and educating drivers of USDOT CFR
49 regulations as they pertain to the plan. The operations support
will monitor revenue per vehicle and on time performance KPI's to
maintain vehicle profitability and timeliness. The operations
support oversee will communicate with the driver regularly to keep
the drivers engaged in on their assigned loads and address any
issues as they arise. Operations support will be asked to oversee
up to 50+ drivers depending on skill set and professional
abilities. Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and monitor ETAs and PTAs that will keep the truck
working using the most efficient travel plans.
- Oversee and monitor drivers work schedule and confirm that they
are adhering to it.
- Assist other operations support staff as needed.
- Assist in achieving weekly KPI's (miles, dead head, revenue, On
time performance, equipment utilization and report as
- Work with external vendors to transition loads when outside
assistance is required.
- Conduct daily check calls on every driver in TMS system.
- Assist irregular route planners when requested.
- Oversee driver's hours of service to insure daily and weekly
compliance. (USDOT CFR 49)
- Identify potential late loads and inform customers once
- Develop alternative plans when drivers do not execute and
oversee the execution of new plan.
- Oversee drivers pay and extra pay as required and obtain
approval for extra pay.
- Advise of solutions to challenges that are identified and share
them with leadership when uncertain.
- Always have a positive attitude and promote a positive work
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Oversee drivers and schedules to maintain compliance with
federal and customer requirements.
- Strong communication skills including good phone
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficient with McLeod database, and knowing how to build
- Receptive to new ideas and remain coachable and teachable.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in communication, logistics or
- High School Diploma required
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) desired
- Work extended or varied hours as requested. PM22
Keywords: RICH TRANSPORT LLC, Little Rock , Operations Support, Other , Alexander, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!