Company: Correct Craft
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company DescriptionSeaArk lives up to its slogan "Built for a
Lifetime" perfectly. SeaArk is well known for creating the World's
Largest Jon Boat in 1994 at 24 feet long and 72" wide. It has since
upped the ante by recently creating a 26 foot jon boat. Job
- Fabricates assemblies that are used in building an aluminum
boat by using welding techniques and appropriate welding
- Supplies area with various materials that are used in building
assemblies by lifting and carrying materials by hand.
- Sets the welding machine parameters, including the gas,
voltage, amperage and wire speed. Makes minor adjustments to
welding equipment as needed.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles,
and tack- welds parts.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Observes all safety and security procedures.
- Performs other routine duties as
necessary.QualificationsExperience welding aluminum
preferredAdditional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Correct Craft, Little Rock , Mig Welder, Other , Monticello, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!