Mechanical Estimator/Mechanical Procurement Coordinator
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Plans, develops, coordinates, and manages procurement activities
for mechanical materials and equipment on large, international
projects. Handles procurement correspondence and cost reporting
associated with assigned buy-out responsibilities. Assists the
-Manager, Estimating and Procurement - International -in the
day-to-day procurement activities and submittals of the assigned
- Consults with Design/Build Coordinator in the process of
designing mechanical equipment and materials.
- Reviews design development documents for compliance with
- Performs quantity surveys and estimates based on project plans
- Prepares and issues bid documents to prospective vendors and
subcontractors seeking pricing information. Evaluates pricing
information for best value and specified product Procurement
Manager prior to awarding contract.
- Writes and issues contract documents for purchase of material
and equipment needed for projects.
- Tracks projects from design inception through completion to
include all changes in design. Coordinates with the technical
coordinator and issues change orders as needed to prospective
- Verifies adherence to project budget by maintaining cost
control of all materials and equipment purchased.
- Obtains and reviews submittals for adherence to contract
- Upon approval of submittal, releases equipment from
manufacturer for delivery and verify that materials and equipment
are delivered as specified.
- Coordinates with the technical coordinator on critical
procurement and submittal items to meet project schedule.
- Provides procurement updates to the technical coordinator and
procurement manager for buy-out meetings.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned.
Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and five
years construction management experience required. Four-year degree
in building science, construction management or engineering and
five years construction management experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Current clearance, or the ability
to obtain, a Department of Defense minimum secret security
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong written and verbal
communication skills. Requires excellent technical and management
skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage costs and
control schedule. Excellent organizational skills. Strong Microsoft
Office suite knowledge. Ability to communicate and work with
multinational and multi-disciplined employees.
SALARY RANGE: $69,900 - $104,900, Based On Experience
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans,
disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and
Keywords: Caddell, Little Rock , Mechanical Estimator/Mechanical Procurement Coordinator, Other , Alexander, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!