Company: Aviation Structure Repairs
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who
are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client is a family company. A family with a heritage of
integrity and excellence. They have and always will invest in
innovation and technology to an extraordinary level. And they will
always be the best in everything they offer their customers. The
company operates in an unpredictable environment, takes a very
long-term view and their fundamentals are solid. Its strength lies
in a unique development model and the loyalty of our customers. Our
long-term viability is the result of our ability to shape the
future and to adapt to a constant stream of new challenges.
They are currently recruiting for a Cabinet Finisher job in Little
*What Is In It For You*
*Salary: *$19/hr to $26/hr.
*Position Type*: Permanent - Full-time
*Benefits: * Medica, Dental, Vision, Employer sponsored
Life/AD&D insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
*A Day In The Life of an Cabinet Finisher*
The position you are applying for will require you to work with the
finish coating process for the Cabinet Shop and perform other
duties for the delivery of aircraft cabinets.
*Essential Duties of The Cabinet Finisher*
* Work from drawings, sketches, pictures, or verbal specifications
to stain, finish, and polish cabinets, cabinet parts, and
sub-assemblies including inlays, patterns, and special designs.
* Strip finish as needed.
* Prepare surfaces to be painted by sanding, steaming, filling, and
* Cover all areas to be protected from paint or stripper with
* Select and mix proper paints to the manufacturer's
specifications. May be required to experiment with special paints
and related products.
* Set up and use a spray gun for proper application of urethane,
lacquer, enamel, water base and epoxy paints. Touch up woodwork
with brush, airbrush, and spray gun blend-in techniques.
* Accurately log computerized labor data collection for time and
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 1 year of experience preparing, sanding or stripping metal or
composite surfaces for the application of primer; or polishing,
buffing and/or touch up/artistic background; or specialized
technical school certification in related field
* Able to work from documentation such as company procedures,
preparation packages, etc.
* Able to work in a confined space.
* Able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. with or without
* Must have visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine
detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
* Able to use standard spray paint equipment: paint guns, sanding
equipment, dual action orbital sander and common hand tools
* Must not be abnormally allergic to paint, paint stripper,
solvents, primers or other paint related products that produce
fumes or dust while performing work related duties.
* Ability to use a respirator.
If you are interested in the Cabinet Finisher job in Little Rock,
AR, apply today!
------This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing,
LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are
those of an Employment Agency
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $26.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Aviation Structure Repairs, Little Rock , Cabinet Finisher, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!