Part-Time Service Porter
Company: Subaru of Little Rock
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
_If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and
involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great
history of providing excellent career opportunities. Winrock
Automotive Group is a family-owned business dedicated to our
employee's success and growth. With six locations in the natural
state (Arkansas), opportunities abound!_
*Job Title: Part-Time Service Porter*
*Position Summary: *The primary focus for a porter is to greet all
customers, ensure customer satisfaction, and work directly with the
assigned department to assist customers and dealership needs in a
timely and efficient manner.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES: *
* Greet all customers entering the service area with a friendly,
upbeat professional attitude, answer their questions, and direct
them to the appropriate person or location
* Control service traffic flow, parking and assist with loaner
vehicles as needed. Park vehicles after they have been written
* Drive safely and report any lot damage immediately. Zero lot
damage is the goal and the expectation
* Retrieve customer vehicles at cashier for pick-up; ensure the
proper process is followed. Thank all customers for their
* Deliver the keys to the appropriate place immediately after
parking a vehicle in the service parking lot
* Maintain a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash,
water, leaves, dirt, etc.
* Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
* Make sure daily that all courtesy vehicles are clean, fueled, and
ready for the next customer.
* Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner
* Assist with various assignments that could be assigned by
* Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be
assigned from time to time
*Additional Responsibilities: *
* Maintain professional appearance in accordance with the employee
* Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work environment
* Expected to attend sales meetings, if required
* Expected to arrive to work on time and work required shift
* Follow instructions from supervisor
* Interact effectively with co-workers
* Receive feedback from supervisor in a positive manner
*Qualifications: *To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
* Work experience within related job duties assigned; dealership
* Demonstrate knowledge in the area of duties assigned
* Understand the importance of and maintains confidentiality
* Understand and follow work rules, policies, and procedures
* Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing
personality eagerness to improve
* Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best in class
*Education: *High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
in business or a business-related field preferred
*Physical Demands: *The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
Occasionally required to climb; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
*Work Environment: *The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally expected to travel, however the normal day-to-day
operations will be conducted in a professional office setting. The
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*Pre-Employment Screening: *Motor vehicle record, drug screen, and
background checks required.
_The company reserves the right to review and change
responsibilities, job duties, and/or skills at any time, with or
without notice. This job description is not intended to maintain a
complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills
required for this job. Your employment is "At Will", which means
you may be terminated at any time and for any reason, with or
without advance notice. Employees are also free to quit at any
time. __Therefore, this job description is not a contract of
employment. The company is an equal opportunity employer. It is our
policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state, and local laws._
Job Type: Part-time%58047475%
Keywords: Subaru of Little Rock, Little Rock , Part-Time Service Porter, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!