Digital Press Operator / 2nd Shift
Company: Lamb & Associates Packaging Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Digital Press Operator Job SummaryIf you consider yourself a
machine whisperer and enjoy a well-organized yet noisy work
environment, we would love to have you join our team. The Digital
Press Operator position is responsible for the safe and efficient
operation of a digital printing press used to produce temporary,
permanent, and signage displays and display components. If you are
ready for mentally and physically stimulating work that rewards you
with more than just a paycheck, we hope to see your resume in our
- Operate the digital press safely and efficiently according to
the job schedule provided
- Stage materials for the press for current and upcoming
- Ensure that all necessary print files are available for
upcoming jobs to be produced.
- Complete the routine start-up and daily maintenance
requirements and report any operational issues with the press to
the appropriate people.
- Complete the required preventative maintenance routines as
- Maintain production quality standards for all materials
produced on the press including assistance with color.
- Responsible for insuring quality procedures and quality checks
- Complete all the necessary production efficiency reporting as
- Log production into the required job and inventory tracking
systems as required.
- Help to maintain the print queue and file directory ensuring
accurate use of files.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift and mandatory overtime as
- Must have reliable transportation and outstanding
- Follow specific directions
- Perform repetitive stacking, sorting or labeling boxes
- Standing, walking, twisting, squatting, kneeling, pressing
buttons, operate digital monitor on machine
- Basic computer skills/knowledge touchscreen environment
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled work
- Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math used in
the manufacturing process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds as needed
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and
practicesDigital Press Operator Preferred Work ExperiencePrior
manufacturing and experience using a digital printing press is
strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can
do attitude and the ability to report to work on time every
Keywords: Lamb & Associates Packaging Inc., Little Rock , Digital Press Operator / 2nd Shift, Other , Maumelle, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!