Home Health RN
Company: CHI St. Vincent Health at Home Little Rock
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview: #Sorry - Not Sorry - We're Amazing! OFFERING NO ON
CALL! NEW RN MARKET RATE!! $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Working outside
the four walls of a facility or hospital is the dream for many.. .
join our team to live the dream. You'll make a difference every
single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their
own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice
nursing independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or
facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking
skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities.
Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced,
ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
Responsibilities CHI ST. VINCENT HEALTH AT HOME IS NOW OFFERING
$10K SIGN ON BONUS!!! Join our award winning team as a Home Health
RN Case Manager,supporting our Little Rock branch location. Don't
delay, APPY TODAY, so that you can recieve an interview with the
Hiring Team in the same week!
- No on-call requirement - (CHI partnering with IntellaTriage,
who will utilize clinicians to triage on-call needs)
- Flexible schedules. Work 5 days a week M-F.with the ability to
create your own work schedule.
- Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with
multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and
paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient's desired outcomes and
- Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and
initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of
technology and telehealth to advance your patient's goals and
- Supervise caseload including LPN's and Home Health Aides.
Facilitate care coordination with PRN staff when care is provided
- Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a
tablet, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions,
recertification's, physician orders, etc.
- Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty
- Participate in collaborative Team/Case Conferences. Lead
discussion on multi-disciplinary cases as appropriate. A
compensation range of $65,000 - $95,000 is the reasonable estimate
that CHI St. Vincent Health at Home in good faith believes it might
pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time
of posting. CHI St. Vincent at Health at Home may ultimately pay
more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
- Active RN License
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Valid Driver's License
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with
smartphones, tablets, virtual reality, interactive software and
- Value social justice, integrity, and equality
- Open and adaptive to change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passion for learning
- Free-thinking and creative
- Value social interactions in the workplace
Keywords: CHI St. Vincent Health at Home Little Rock, Little Rock , Home Health RN, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!