Company: Arkansas Urology
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The BPH Navigator works under the direction of the clinical nurse
navigator to help bridge gaps in continuum of care of specific
disease states. The goal of navigation is to improve operational
efficiency of practice and decrease treatment barriers by providing
streamlined communication and educational resources to patients,
clinicians, and staff. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Athena and PPS Analytics on daily basis to review
charts of new enrolled patients to pathway, found in specific
pathway inbox in Athena.
- On new enrollments, search for patients in PPS, then add to
appropriate pathway portal. Document enrollment into PPS in Athena
case, then close.
- Once enrolled to appropriate pathway portal, chart necessary
information from Athena into PPS. Set next action in 4 weeks for
call to do pathway introduction. Perform pathway introduction
- For follow up calls call patients as per approved pathway for
follow-up and discussion. Note in PPS call documentation and set
appropriate follow up per pathway guidelines under "Next
- Communicate with clinical staff for RX changes, patient
concerns, appointment requests, etc., use Athena patient case for
MD staff. Document in PPS as well for follow up.
- Attend educational meetings as arranged by Clinical
- Assist with clinic vacancies if needed.
- Greet patients in a polite and helpful manner. Provide
necessary instructions about certain urological procedures
regarding urologic pathway.
- Be a communication liaison between patient and physician/nurse
regarding patient status and pathway progression.
- Able to navigate and document patient data in EMR.
- Appropriately document patient progress in PPS analytics for
patient tracking of pathway progress.
- Knowledge of urologic pathways.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Perform and document monthly chronic care management
- Perform assigned daily duties per Team Lead.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Medical Assistant Certification
required with at least one (1) year experience in a clinical
setting. RMA or LPN preferred. Knowledge or experience in urology
preferred. Willingness and ability to support a diverse population
of patients with a compassionate attitude and professional
Keywords: Arkansas Urology, Little Rock , BPH Navigator, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!