Continuous Improvement Engineer
Company: Revolution Company
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-AR-Little Rock -
US-TX-MesquiteCategory: OperationsType: Full TimeOverviewImmediate
position available! This position offers great benefits, and growth
opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative
and positive team culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution is now hiring
for a Continuous Improvement Engineer. This role can be based in
either Mesquite, TX, or Little Rock, AR. In this role, you will be
part of the corporate process improvement team to conduct various
projects across multiple plants through state-of-the-art solutions
and technologies to improve productivity and efficiency. Here is an
excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company that allows
you to have an immediate impact on the organization.
- Development of a problem solving culture among all employees
focused on loss elimination to deliver business results.
- Adhere strictly to methodology standards, alongside creative
thinking on solutions to losses identified, motivational challenges
in the client and ideas to promote employee ownership for the
performance system process.
- Coaching the operations team on ways of working to ensure
maintenance & operational processes are followed.
- Understand and apply financial drivers and Key Performance
- Lead team to develop and maintain engineering competencies at
the sites by coaching and mentoring to build capabilities.
- Be the subject matter expert on TPM and CI processes.
- Provides technical continuity for complex/ongoing issues within
the value stream.
- Collaborate with the site leadership teams on the strategic
direction and deployment of the TPM framework to ensure consistent
and rigorous application across all sites.
- Preventative follow-up on all value stream technical breakdowns
and escalates for support/action through the Maintenance Team
Leaders or Reliability Engineers as required.
- Responsible for collaborating with external clients to assist
them with the improvement of their operational excellence and
safety programs. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree is required. An Engineering Degree is
- 3-5 years of industrial manufacturing experience, TPM
implementation, and continuous improvement project experience are
- Lean Six Sigma experience is required. Black Belt Certification
- Experience leading technical resources to successfully maintain
production line equipment to achieve high levels of
- Must possess strong financial control skills to support plant
efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Experience with mechanical processes (drivetrains, conveying
systems, machining processes, etc.,) and mechanical troubleshooting
or line balancing and control logic.
- Well-developed cross-functional problem solving & multi-tasking
abilities, leads by example, acts as an owner, results-oriented &
strong customer focus skills.
- Some travel is required.ABOUT REVOLUTIONIt's time to redefine
possible. At Revolution, we exist to empower businesses and
consumers to contribute to a better future through sustainable loop
plastic solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in
sustainable products and services that effectively meet the needs
of businesses today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And
we're just getting started. Learn more at . Revolution welcomes
diversity and is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected
categories are always encouraged to apply. #manufacturing
#technology #machining #fabrication #industrial #manufacturer
#industry #instamachinist #production #metal#innovation #automation
Keywords: Revolution Company, Little Rock , Continuous Improvement Engineer, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!