Posted on: January 25, 2023
Provides support to Caddell Construction's field operations at the
assigned governmental project location. Ensures office copies of
bidding documents are kept current by incorporating any changes and
updates. Also maintains project subcontractor database.
- Creates desktop requisitions, purchase requisitions from
solicited price quotes for supplies and equipment.
- Processes monthly invoices for payment.
- Answers project phone line.
- Performs general office support duties (meeting/calendar
maintenance, timekeeping and data input, scanning and filing
- Prepares written correspondence and maintain records in
hardcopy or electronic form.
- Prepares and maintains Caddell employee Alcohol and Drug
Testing paperwork and scheduling.
Minimum high school diploma/GED and 2+ years of office experience
required. Strong customer service orientation, typing and computer
skills (i.e., MS Word, Excel). Ability to establish effective
relationships with office personnel. Ability to engage visitors in
conversation. Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to multitask.
Salary Range: -$33,800 - $39,000 commensurate with experience.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans,
disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and
Keywords: Caddell, Little Rock , Submittal Clerk, Other , Alexander, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!