Electrical Engineer I
Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-AR-StuttgartCategory:
OperationsType: Full TimeOverviewImmediate opening! Competitive pay
with good benefits, overtime potential, and growth opportunities in
a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team
culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution Company is now hiring for an
Electrical Engineer position in Stuttgart, AR. Here is an excellent
opportunity to be part of a growing company that allows you to have
an immediate impact on the organization.
- Assisting the Maintenance department in troubleshooting problem
- Ensure all drawings/prints are kept updated, all new equipment
spare parts are set up.
- Maintain plant interest in all outside or internal engineering
projects in designing, procuring, and starting up.
- Develop robust support documentation for drive troubleshooting
- Read and troubleshoot electrical machine drawings.
- Configure PLC message instructions and network settings.
- Develop Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID),
controls narratives, and testing protocols for new and existing
- Develop PLC programs and operator interfaces.
- Mentor and assisted with the training of maintenance and
- Work with outside contractors and consultants on specifying
equipment, controls, drives, and system installs as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Minimum 2 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing
- Proven ability to lead projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Continuous improvement mindset to drive change.
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently or in
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-critical dynamic
environment.ABOUT REVOLUTIONIt's time to redefine possible. At
Revolution, we exist to empower businesses and consumers to
contribute to a better future through sustainable loop plastic
solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in sustainable
products and services that effectively meet the needs of businesses
today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And we're just
getting started. Learn more at . Revolution welcomes diversity and
is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are
always encouraged to apply. #manufacturing #technology #machining
#fabrication #industrial #manufacturer #industry #instamachinist
#production #metal#innovation #automation #electrician #maintenance
#electrical #manufacturing #industrial #plastics #packaging #tools
#electricity #machinery #operations #equipmentPM20PI200959612
Keywords: Revolution Company, Little Rock , Electrical Engineer I, Other , Stuttgart, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!