Company: Integrated Care Professionals
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionSalary Range:$50,000 - $60,000Plus Retention
BonusPosition Summary:The recruiter will be responsible for the
recruitment of nurse practitioners for long-term care and senior
living communities in which ICP is contracted to work. The
recruiter will carry out their duties with the highest standards of
ethical and moral conduct and act in the best interest of ICP while
fully supporting the mission, vision and values of ICP.Essential
- Possess and maintain knowledge of ICPs business structure.
- Meet with clinical management team regularly to forecast
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to job boards,
social media, colleges, etc.
- Participate in various health care career fairs
- Conduct employment data base searches
- Understand the local culture of senior living communities to
better match candidates
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct pre-screen interviews with qualified applicants
- Communicate with ICP management regarding applicants'
knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes as gathered from the
- Act as point of contact and build influential candidate
relationships during the selection process
- Promote ICP's reputation as a premier employer
- Works closely with human resources with onboarding of new
- Minimum 75% travel required.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any
time; therefore, this job description is subject to change at any
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, health care administration or
- Current registered nursing license preferred.Qualifications:
- At least one year experience in a clinical setting
- At least one year experience working with geriatric
- Hands on experience with various selection processes phone
interviewing, reference checks,
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft
Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Working knowledge of various job platforms & social media
(i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, etc.)Mental Demands:Work
requires thinking outside the box and creating new and inventive
ways to recruit adherence to precise procedures and standards
involving a high degree of accuracy in observing, recording and
reporting data. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to communicate and exchange
information accurately, including but not limited to:
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent judgement and discretion: ability to handle multiple
priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related
stress is required
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, and
- Must be able to work independently and productively with
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situation.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.Must not pose a direct threat to
the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.This
position moves intermittently throughout the workday but is
primarily sedentary work. Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects and patients. Sedentary
work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve working or
standing for brief periods of time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective communication, both written and verbally and
organizational ability to maintain all sales related files.
- Solid negotiation, time management, prioritization and
- Ability to think outside the box on how to attract and retain
- Ability to travel up to 75-85%.
- Ability to grow professionally in a fluid and fast-moving
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
with minimal supervision.
- Excellent follow up skills and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to withstand the stress of traveling, including
extended hours driving.
Benefits:Medical insurance - 90% employer paidLife Insurance - 100%
employer paidDental insuranceVision insuranceShort term
disabilityCancer/Critical CareAccidentVoluntary Life401(k)401(k)
matchingPTOPaid Holidaysby Jobble
Keywords: Integrated Care Professionals, Little Rock , Regional Recruiter, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!