Systems Administrator I
Company: Hornet Staffing, Inc.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Associate Systems Analyst installs & maintains operating
systems and related software and/or administers activities for
mainframe operating system, ensuring & achieving high performance
of these systems.
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Shell Programming
- Kernel-level programming
- Microsoft Windows
- Analytical Problem Solver
- Red Hat Linux System Administration
- TCPIP Protocols
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Storage Virtualization
- Disaster Recovery Project Management
- Technical Expertise
- Oral Communications
- Written Communication
- Technical Communication
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, or related field. In lieu of degree, at least
five (5) years of equivalent experience.
- Experience with server support and implementation to include
maintaining and supporting open systems, operating systems and
client server-based applications.
- Beginning level knowledge and experience with operations and
procedures including configuring, tuning, monitoring, securing, and
managing server software and hardware.
- Knowledge of shell and kernel-level programming and
Keywords: Hornet Staffing, Inc., Little Rock , Systems Administrator I, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...