Loan Processor (Loan Operations Specialist I) - Arkadelphia, AR
Company: Southern Bancorp
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Loan Processor (Loan Operations Specialist I) is responsible
for processing loan documentation according to regulatory
requirements and in accordance with loan policy.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing loan documentation for
compliance with bank policy, state and federal regulations.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of documents and perfection
- Assist loan officers, loan assistants, and other bank personnel
on loan documentation questions and problems.
- Stays informed of changes to policy procedure regulation and
- May assist with file assembly and maintenance.
- Complete all required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS AND
- High School diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Two years of experience in loan processing or equivalent
combination in lending, loan documentation, banking and/or
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to organize
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal
- Must be familiar with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Able to function in a high attention to detail,
- Knowledge of loan documentation practices and procedures or
- Banking, loan transactions terminology and clerical experience
is preferred. The pay range for this position begins at $15.00 per
hour. Pay offered is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
Our comprehensive compensation includes salary, benefits, and an
annual bonus.What we offer our employees:A positive impact on Your
- 401(k)/Roth plan with immediate eligibility and employer match
up to 6%
- Employee stock ownership plan
- 1% employee home loan
- Credit and housing counseling as well as free financial
education tools available to customers and employees Benefits to
improve your health:
- No deductible medical insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending AccountsThe opportunity to nurture your
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Bonus plan
- Opportunity for merit raises
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Community service opportunitiesSouthern is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. As a Community
Development Financial Institution, Southern Bancorp desires for its
workforce to reflect the diversity of the customers and communities
that we serve. Racial and ethnic minorities, people from working
class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people are often
underrepresented in many financial service industry professions.
Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from people with
these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: Southern Bancorp, Little Rock , Loan Processor (Loan Operations Specialist I) - Arkadelphia, AR, Other , Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...