Company: Capital Paving & Construction Llc
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 20, 2023
CPC Midsouth is a heavy highway and civil construction company
in Arkansas. We are recruiting for a Foreman experienced in work in
bridge, highway, and excavation. These projects are located in
Central Arkansas and require a willingness to travel.Job Duties and
- Organizes and plans work activities with Superintendent to
develop the most appropriate sequence and to discuss the best means
and methods. Manages a crew of up to six or more skilled and common
- Directly supervises and coordinates daily operations on
assigned project to ensure that proper resources (labor, equipment,
material) are in place for the timely completion of work.
- Promotes and complies with all company safety policies and
- Reviews all contracts, specifications, plans, and project
documents to ensure that the work is built to the appropriate
- Takes responsibility for crew's performance as it relates to
company goals, safety audits, and compliance with policies and
procedures. Takes corrective and/or disciplinary actions to address
deficiencies and policy violations.
- Monitors quality of work being performed on a daily basis.
- Assists with jobsite orientation and acts as a mentor to all
- Coordinates equipment needs, ensures operators are qualified,
and communicates maintenance issues with mechanics in a timely
- Maintains a dedication to safety at all times by routinely
holding safety meetings, enforcing safe work practices, and seeing
that proper safety equipment is available and used by all field
- Conducts meetings with the crew members to discuss both
individual performance as well as crew/project production goals on
a regular basis.
- Prepares time sheets for labor and equipment, as well as
maintains detailed records of work performed with the appropriate
- Prepares accident and/or injury reports for any jobsite
incident and ensures that all appropriate paperwork is submitted to
the home office in a timely manner.
- Performs other related administrative tasks and duties as
assigned by Superintendent and/or Operations Managers.Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Foreman in the
- Familiarity with equipment, materials, and methods used in the
construction industry; to include bridge & highway
- Ability to communicate with others to convey information
- Ability to keep organized records and to prepare work and time
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out
- Ability to work well under pressure and within established
- Must be knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices.
- Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all
- Must be able to perform physical activities that may require
climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, kneeling, bending,
and handling of materials, equipment, and tools.
- Must wear appropriate safety equipment as required by the
- Must be willing and able to travel and work out of town on
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug
screening.This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. We offer
competitive wages and great employee benefits including health,
dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, life insurance and short
and long-term disability.EEO/Employer/Vet/DisabledCapital will give
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Capital Paving & Construction Llc, Little Rock , FOREMAN, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...