Patient Coordinator (Remote) AccessNurse
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 28, 2023
NOW HIRING REMOTE PATIENT COORDINATORS (Full-Time and Part Time
opportunities available) 2nd shift with flexibility and some
weekends (*weekends are required) This is not a temporary position!
Come grow with us!
- Are you seeking a remote position?
- Are you looking to start a new career with a reputable health
- Must be available to attend remote paid training for a 3-week
period: o Week 1: June 26-30, 2023 Mon-Fri 11a-7p ESTo Week 2: July
3-7, 2023 Mon-Fri 11a-7p ESTo Week 3: July 10-14, 2023 (Your
regular work schedule as discussed with your recruiter) Look no
further than AccessNurse, a TeamHealth Company! Why Join
- Join a growing company who is making a difference in
- Remote work from home with company-provided equipment (save on
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Benefits Eligibility for FT staff (medical/dental/vision/life)
the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) plan program (Discretionary matching funds available)
for all employees
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee LiveWell program for health and well-being / Employee
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no capAbout Us & the Role
AccessNurse, a TeamHealth company, is looking for exceptional
individuals to join our team in this Non-Clinical, Medical Support
role. The Patient Coordinator (PC) title enables you to be the
first point of contact with patients who are seeking medical
assistance and support from their Doctor. The non-clinical PC
builds that immediate trust, provides compassion, and empathy with
customized scripting to document what is needed before a Nurse
speaks with the patient. All positions require some weekend
commitment, but there is a bonus added to pay with weekend work!
Patient Coordinators who are bilingual in Spanish receive an added
hourly pay incentive. Current openings include afternoons,
evenings, and weekends.AccessNurse has an enjoyable work
environment with the resources you need for success. Come start
your new career with us! Pay & Other Things to Consider: Base pay
is $15.00 per hour and incentives/shift differentials can include:
- $1 extra is paid starting at 3pm eastern or after Sunday
- $1 extra is paid starting at 7am eastern or after on
- $1 extra is paid when you work 3 out of 4 weekends
- If you choose to work 4 out of 4 weekends, not required as a
full time employee, $2 extra per hour for the pay period
- $1 per hour shift differential for Spanish Speaking staffMust
be able to pass a successful background check, drug screen, and
reference check*(references are verified) Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate's Degree
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience desired.
- 1+ years of customer service experience. This includes Call
Center / Medical Office / Clinic, front desk or first point of
contact in a customer service environment.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills to determine key
information by patient
- Bilingual Patient Coordinators must be able to converse in
Spanish and document in English simultaneously.
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 wpm
- Ability to defuse conversations and escalate if necessary
- Professional, courteous telephone voice
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Ability to handle confidential information; HIPAA experience is
- Detail Oriented - Accurately process and record information
ensuring data integrity
- Ability to follow scripted information while interacting with
patients and a willingness to escalate situations as
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Must be able to pass a successful background check, drug
screen, and reference check*(references are verified)Physical and
- Job performed in a well-lit, modern office setting
- Occasional lifting (20 pounds or less)
- Visual and Auditory acuity
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Occasional stress
- Occasional pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, bending, and
- Frequent work on a PC/Computer
- Prolonged telephone work and prolonged sitting Work Station
Requirements for Working from Home Internet
- A reliable high speed internet connection is required for this
- Please select a cable internet provider. Examples include
Xfinity/Comcast, AT&T, Spectrum.
- Satellite internet and cellular hotspots are not sufficient to
adequately connect to our servers.
- You must hardwire your internet from your modem or Ethernet
jack to your work computer.
- WiFi is not acceptable and disrupts the connection to our
- The minimum bandwidth speeds must be fast enough for 23
megabits download and 10 megabits upload.
- Please verify this information with your internet
- Please note these requirements do not include other demands on
your internet (e.g. another household member working from home,
streaming videos, streaming music, online gaming).
- It is your responsibility to either limit activities like the
ones mentioned above or work with your internet provider to
increase your bandwidth so you can work without issues.Telephone
- A reliable telephone line is required for this position, at the
- Your phone line must be directly connected from your work
station to your phone jack or modem (depending on your phone line
- Prior to the beginning of orientation, request and confirm with
your phone carrier that the following services are disconnected.
Please be aware that the disconnection of these services can take
up to 24 hours.
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- VoicemailWork Station
- Allow enough space to provide room for 2 (two) 27" computer
monitors, a computer, a keyboard, a mouse, and a dial pad/phone,
which is company provided.
- Arrange your work station where you can hardwire to your
internet and phone line.
- Your work station must be located in a room where there is a
door with a lock.
- HIPAA compliant and protects PHI
- Prevents disruptions during work hours
Keywords: TeamHealth, Little Rock , Patient Coordinator (Remote) AccessNurse, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...